Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gifted With Beauty

Gifted With Beauty


“I left something for you in front of your chambers,” Caligula’s uncle Tiberius leered lecherously up at him over the head of one of the slave boys that were tending to him. “Go see what it is. I’m sure you’ll enjoy my gift as much as I have.”

“Thank you Uncle,” Caligula replied lowly, hiding his distaste for the older man, “but I have lessons to attend. I can’t fall behind just for a gift.”

He knew that he had made a mistake the moment that the words slip past his lips. Tiberius growled loudly and shoved the slave boys aside as he stood up.

“You dare to put my gift aside!?” Tiberius reached out and grabbed the front of Caligula’s toga, “You have no right and no status yet you attempt to refute my gift to you.”

“No Uncle. My apologies Uncle.” Caligula said as he bowed as low as he could, “I only wished to finish up my studies and-“

“And nothing!” Tiberius shouted as he shoved Caligula roughly, “Get out of my sight you ungrateful brat!”

Caligula stood up, bowed once more to his incensed uncle, and strode back into the villa. His eyes flashed with indignant anger and he silently cursed his uncle as he made his way back to his rooms.

As he turned the corner into the corridor that led to his rooms, Caligula realized just what Tiberius’ gift was. Tiberius wouldn’t dream of giving his nephew money or books lest he use them against him.

The only thing that Tiberius would ever consider sharing with his nephew was sex. Hence, the beautiful slave boy that was sleeping soundly on one of Tiberius’ couches.

Caligula recognized Bellus instantly. The young slave was one of his uncle’s favorite slaves and he often paraded the youth around during orgies and other similar entertainments.

He thought back to when Tiberius had brought the then seven year old pleasure slave to the Villa Jovis. Caligula had been eleven or twelve years old at the time, just barely old enough to feel the first stirrings of lust as he looked at Bellus’s pretty, feminine face with their lush lips.

And of course the lecherous Tiberius had noticed at once, the attraction that his nephew had for his newest plaything.

“The little one’s name is Bellus,” Tiberius had remarked causally during their evening meal that same night, “I paid seventy-five aurei to have him trained in the sensual arts. Unfortunately for you, you will never have the pleasure of being serviced by him.”

Caligula had stared up at his uncle with disbelief and anger shining in his amber eyes as he struggled not to snap at the older man.

But even at that young age, he had already learned that it was best if he didn’t question his uncle lest he be punished for his insolence.

And for almost nine years, Tiberius had flaunted his ownership of Bellus underneath Caligula’s nose. Caligula had found himself resigned to the knowledge that everyone else could feel the touch of Bellus’s slender body except for him.

Because after all, he was only Tiberius’ ward. He was only a brat that the emperor had taken in and raised…Tiberius had beaten Caligula’s want for pretty things out of him shortly after Bellus arrived at the villa.

And Bellus had never been allowed to be alone with Caligula anywhere on Tiberius’ property. Of course Caligula saw him constantly; after all he was Tiberius’ most favored slave.

So why had he been given to Caligula?

Caligula stared down at Bellus’s slender body, staring hard as if to memorize the boy’s curves. “Why did Tiberius send you to me?” he snarled as the short slave gingerly sat up on the couch and clutched his clothing to his bare chest.

“I don’t-“Bellus paused as his master raised an eyebrow at him, “I don’t know why milord. He never tells me things. After all, I’m just a lowly slave boy trained to serve.”

He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and lowered his eyes as Caligula moved to stand in front of him. It was a purely submissive gesture, one that made Caligula’s blood thrum in his veins.

“And how do you intend to serve me?” Caligula’s voice deepened to a husky purr and he touched a finger to the slave boy’s chin, tilting his head up.

Bellus’s plump cheeks darkened with a fierce blush and his vibrant blue eyes flashed up to look at his master’s handsome face. “Master I would do anything to serve you, to make you happy.”

Caligula’s full lips turned up in a lusty smile and he let his eyes travel down the boy’s body. “Anything?”

Bellus nodded eagerly and then yelped as his master grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the edge of the couch.

The pale skinned slave stared up at his master with wide eyes as the other’s silk toga fell to the floor. “M-master?”

“I wish for you to pleasure me with your mouth,” Caligula said as he stroked himself languidly. “And then I will take you.”

“You already have me,” Bellus promised feverishly as he closed his hand around Caligula’s throbbing length and pulled the foreskin back gently.

He lapped at the leaking tip slowly, savoring the taste of his newest master on his tongue. Caligula’s fingers wove into his hair and stared to pull him up and down on his cock. Bellus struggled to breathe through his nose as the force of Caligula’s thrusts pressed his large cock all the way into the back of Bellus’s throat.

“Such a good whore you are,” Caligula praised as he rocked his cock into Bellus’s hot mouth. Bellus purred happily at the compliment and hollowed his cheeks to deepen the suction.

Caligula rewarded Bellus with a soft pat on the head and moaned as the young slave swallowed around him. He glanced down at Bellus’s pretty face, taking in the way that the boy’s solid lace of eyelashes fluttered as he lost himself in his task.

“That’s enough,” Caligula groaned hoarsely.

Bellus ignored his master and drew deeply on that thick cock.

“I said –unh- That’s enough!” He gripped Bellus by the hair and pulled him way from his erection, using the thick black mass as a handle to bear the slave down to the couch once more.

Bellus’s breath hitched and he sat up slowly, eying Caligula as if he were expecting a blow. “I’m sorry master,” he breathed hesitantly, “I only wanted to please you. Please do not be upset with me.”

His bottom lip trembled as he gazed up at Caligula with fear filled eyes.

“Please don’t send me back to your uncle.”

His eyes were wide and started to fill with tears as Caligula stared down at him. “Please don’t send me back. You don’t know what he’ll do to me if I don’t please you…”

Caligula knew fear when he heard it, and fear was turning Bellus’s melodious voice into a nervous ruin. He knew that his uncle had some depraved sexual practices, but he adored Bellus to the point that he sold two of his most favored concubines in order to gift the young slave with jewelry and fine silks.

“Wh-what did my uncle tell you he’d do to you if I didn’t keep you?” Caligula asked softly even though he had already guessed the answer.

Bellus sighed heavily and seemed to fold in on himself. “Your uncle was very clear that he was becoming bored with me,” he said softly, “If I cannot please you, then he has no further use for me. If you send me back…”

Bellus’s voice broke on an anguished cry. “He’ll give me to the guards for their pleasure and when…when they’ve tired of me, he’ll have me executed.”

Caligula was no stranger to cruelty and violence, especially toward slaves, but there was something about the way that Bellus’s full bottom lip trembled with a barely contained sob that made the young lord want to protect him.

“I’m not upset with you at all,” Caligula murmured, “and I would never think of giving you back to my lech of an uncle. I am not a cruel man.”

Bellus stared up at Caligula, gratitude and hope shining in his eyes. ”Thank you Master.” His smile was heartbreakingly beautiful and Caligula couldn’t keep himself from taking the boy’s lips in a slow sweet kiss that was the culmination of all of the pent up tension and desire that Caligula held for Bellus.

Caligula held Bellus close, tucking the slave’s head under his chin and petting him gently as he felt the tension ease out of that lean body.

Tiberius had ruined a great many things for Caligula over the years, from the death of his parents and siblings when he was three to slaughtering his pet leopards in a fit of anger. But he was not going to ruin the tenuous bond that the young lord and the beautiful slave shared.

After all, Tiberius was old. And the Roman public would think nothing of it if their hated emperor were to “accidentally” slip and fall while taking his bath.

A cruel smile curved up the corners of Caligula’s lips and he stroked his hands possessively over Bellus’ bare back.

Yes…Caligula would end Tiberius’ reign soon enough. And then all of Rome would bow down to him and Bellus wouldn’t have that frightened look on his face any longer.

No comments: