Sunday, October 5, 2008

If We Had It All +Story Post+

If We Had It All
Rating:NC-17
Warnings: anal sex, male/male relationship, explicit sex
Characters: Zeke Parker and Miska Braun
Summary: Zeke has been away from his lover Miska for a month and he's hungry for his lover's touch. Miska gladly gives in to Zeke's desires.

“Hello pet,” Miska purred, smiling a bit at the familiar feeling of Zeke’s slender fingers kneading at the tense muscles of his shoulders. “Did you miss me?”

Zeke giggled and dug the pads of his thumbs more firmly into the base of Miska’s neck, rotating the digits slowly until his lover moaned and sank back into his chair.

“Of course I missed you,” Zeke cooed as he massaged Miska’s tense back, smoothly working out the knots that riddled the blonde’s lean muscles. “Nobody at school could ever satisfy me like you can. Not even that hunky soccer player that’s been chasing after me for weeks.”

“Danae? Don’t tell me that you slept with Danae.” Miska raised one platinum blond eyebrow and he turned his head so that he could peer up at Zeke over the frames of his silver reading glasses. “How was it?” He asked softly, his voice deceptively light and calm even as he narrowed his grey eyes up at the younger man.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want you to get upset,” Zeke whispered, keeping his voice low as he moved to sit astride Miska’s lap. “It was the worst sex that I’ve ever had. He couldn’t even get hard and he called me a whore when I made fun of him.”

Zeke’s had wormed down between his and Miska’s bodies and petted the hot bulge of his lover’s erection. “I don’t care how cute a guy is. If he can’t get hard for me then he’s useless.” He pressed a kiss to Miska’s cheek and leaned back slightly so that he could get a better look at Miska’s coldly handsome face.

“Make me forget about how bad it was,” Zeke purred as he tugged his thin tee-shirt up over his head, baring his thin chest to Miska’s suddenly hungry, wolfish, gaze. “Make me remember why I stay here with you.”

Miska licked his lips and lazily let a hand pet the silky back of Zeke’s bare thigh underneath his skirt. “Tell me that you want me to fuck you,” Miska demanded his voice dropping down to a husky growl that made Zeke’s aching cock leak even more against the soft satin of his panties. “Beg for my dick!”

Zeke’s answer rushed from his lips in a softly uttered exhalation. “P-please Miska,” he pleaded, clenching his fingers in the silk fabric of the blond Russian’s shirt. “I need you to fuck me.”

A gentle kiss was pressed sharply to Zeke’s tense and trembling jaw line and Zeke squealed loudly as his pale skin was nipped at by Miska’s unusually sharp teeth. “Is that all that you want me for?” Miska asked, busying his hands with his lover’s firm ass cheeks.

“You don’t want anything else?” Miska questioned Zeke while rubbing the tip of one finger over the tightly clenching bud of his lover’s asshole. “So I could just fuck you dry and leave you to find your own pleasure?”

Zeke’s blue eyes widened and a hint of genuine fear filled their sky-blue depths. “Oh please don’t do that to me,” he cried out, fisting the collar of Miska’s shirt hard enough to send buttons flying. “I want to come for you!”

The Russian grinned, flashing his sharp teeth up at Zeke’s lust slackened face. “You already want to come?” He asked, closing his fingers around the waist band of Zeke’s damp panties and slowly drawing the sodden fabric over curve of the young man’s taut buttocks and partially down his smooth thighs.

Zeke nodded frantically, causing his thick black hair to spill over his and Miska’s sweaty bodies. “Fuck me Miska” he snarled emphatically. “I need to have you inside of me!” Quickly Zeke shoved his hand into Miska’s pants and pulled his thick cock out.

The fleshy rod in Zeke’s hand was almost too hot for Zeke to handle. It was of a good size, a little over nine inches in length with a respectable girth of two inches. Already the half-erect cock was almost filled with blood, pale skin darkened with a pretty blush.

Zeke stroked Miska slowly, tightening his grip every so often so that he could watch the taller man’s eyes roll back into his head as he fucked Zeke’s fist. His lips parted, slicked with a gloss of saliva, and he whined softly when Miska roughly pushed one finger into his asshole through the back of his panties.

“Fuck me please,” Zeke begged, rocking down into the shallow thrusts from Miska’s index finger. “I need to feel more of you!”

Miska managed to grin up at Zeke’s flushed face and tear off the young man’s panties in one smooth and coordinated movement.

“Spread your legs a bit sweetie,” Miska husked, pressing the leaking head of his cock into Zeke’s asshole, smiling when his lover’s entrance made a cute sucking noise around him.

“You’re so cute...” Miska grunted as he sunk into the slick heat of Zeke’s body. “I could fuck you all day baby.”

Zeke sobbed loudly, his breath catching in his throat as his prostate was hit repeatedly. He couldn’t think clearly except to form the words “harder, Oh Miska, give it to me”.

Miska groaned against Zeke’s sweaty collarbone and he clenched his hands around the young man’s ass cheeks, flexing his hips so that he could bury himself deeper into that slick entrance. “Fuck baby,” he grunted, his eyes screwing shut from t he sensation that was running up and down his spine. “I’ll give it to you as hard as you like.”

The sound and scent of sex filled the room as Zeke and Miska rutted together. Zeke muffled his sobs into Miska’s hair, crying out in pleasure against the platinum blond mane.

Miska’s low groans were less audible than Zeke’s cries but he sound of them made Zeke fuck himself even harder against the cock that was pushing into his body.

Suddenly Zeke’s slender body stiffened and a choked off cry escaped from his throats as his pretty pink cock twitched and jerked against his stomach, covering Miska’s shirt with semen. His mouth with their full red lips dropped open and he sobbed his lover’s name as his anal muscles contracted sharply around Miska’s dick.

“Come inside of me,” Zeke entreated, squirming against Miska’s body and begging for completion in a needy tone of voice. “I need to feel you blow your load inside of me.”

With a guttural cry in Russian, Miska emptied his semen into Zeke’s ass and leaned back in his chair as he struggled to stay awake. Zeke attempted no such thing; the dark haired man slumped against his lover’s chest, wiped out from the rough sex and half-unconscious in the afterglow.

1 comment: